Do you have legacy fundraising or donor acquisition experience in which you have managed a busy operational plan?
Do you want to be part of a new and ambitious fundraising team that aims to exploit the legacy growth potential in the animal welfare charity sector?
Wood Green, The Animals Charity, is looking for a new member to join its Legacy and In-memory team on a six month contract within its Individual Giving department. This role will help to manage and test legacy marketing campaigns with the aim to grow the size of the charity’s legacy enquirer and considerer base using various channels such as social media, press, direct mail and direct-response television. This role will also work on recruiting enquiries about the charity’s Pet Promise scheme and recruit new in-memory and tribute fund supporters.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, able to deliver campaigns on time and within budget. He or she will need to make decisions based on sound evidence, and always demonstrates an attitude to learn-and-adapt campaigns. He or she will also have strong communication skills able to champion legacy giving and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Wood Green will offer you the opportunity to progress your career in an experienced, ambitious and growing fundraising team, with access to support and training to help you excel in your role.
• Work closely with the Senior Development Manager, Legacies to develop the legacy marketing acquisition strategy and tactical plan to grow the pipeline of legacy pledger base.
• Plan and project manage the annual operational plans, managing direct marketing campaigns from end to end using a mix of offline and online channels, which includes DRTV, press, inserts, direct mail, door drop and social media/PPC to grow the existing legacy pipeline.
• Manage the services of multiple suppliers for the planning, creative, media, print and distribution, producing comprehensive written briefs with verbal discussions to ensure the output meets requirements.
• Build relationships and work closely with internal colleagues across the organisation to leverage ‘piggy-backing opportunities’ as well as helping to champion legacy giving across the charity
• Work with the Database Team to deliver end of campaign results analysis, ensuring reporting data is correct and highlight key observations and recommendations for future activity or further insight requirements.
• Manage a six-figure expenditure budget, allocating budget to channels and products
• Experience of planning and managing donor acquisition campaigns to recruit individual supporters ideally using DRTV, direct mail, door drops, digital, inserts and press.
• Experience of effective management of multiple key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards
• Experience of effective expenditure budget management
• Experience of prioritising and managing multiple campaigns
• Experience of analysing results and using insight to inform strategy and tactical plans
• Experience of building effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Role Profile - Campaign Manager.pdf (PDF, 775 Kb)