Senior Systems Analyst
We looking for a Senior Data Selections Officer on a fixed term contract for 18 months to start ASAP.
As our Senior Data Selections Officer, you will have the following:
Skills and Experience:
• Advanced proficiency with Apteco products FastStats Discoverer as the main selections tool and PeopleStage
• Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
• Work closely with stakeholders to understand their plans and requirements to develop successful campaigns.
• To deliver marketing selections, working together to develop segmentations, bespoke analysis and campaign performance reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Support the implementation of supporter hierarchies and rules of engagement to develop supporter journeys.
• Use initiative to identify and develop additional analysis and insights capabilities and champion these to stakeholders
• Work closely with the CRM team to understand and utilise the charity’s data. Recommend database changes and identify data sources to support or improve the timely production and delivery of accurate analysis and insight.
• Work closely with the Supporter Relations Team to ensure that supporter communication activities, campaign coding and communication histories are recorded on the database accurately to support insight reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fundraising environment and understand the importance of delivering robust data selections for fundraising activities.
- Senior Systems Analyst.pdf (PDF, 612 Kb)