Assistant Manager - Spalding Charity Shop (Part time)
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Develop your career with a leading charity
- The chance to directly contribute to the charity’s ongoing success
Joining the not-for-profit sector means that you will be able to make a lasting impact while building a career to be proud of. You’ll be joining a stimulating environment filled with passionate volunteers providing their time for free in order to give something back to society.
What’s more, your endeavours will mean that Wood Green can continue to thrive and make the world a better place for animals.
As the Assistant Manager, you’ll help the Shop Manager with the day-to-day running of our busy charity shop in Spalding.
In this key role, you will:
- Recruit, train, motivate, manage and support a loyal and committed team of volunteers
- Identify ways to generate donations
- Carry out display and merchandising activities
- Keep records
- Handle cash
To join our passionate team, you will need:
- Retail experience
- Experience of using an EPOS system
- Strong IT skills
- A good understanding of health and safety best practice
- Great communication and customer service skills
- JD Assistant Manager - Charity Shop.pdf (PDF, 292 Kb)