Individual Giving Executive
Do you have marketing or fundraising experience and are you looking to further your career in the charity sector?
Wood Green, The Animals Charity, is looking for a new team member to join the Cash & Raffle team within its Individual Giving department. This role works across a wide range of fundraising campaigns including a new donor journey, a Mid-Value Donor programme, a busy direct mail programme of appeals and supporter magazines, and acquisition activity. In addition, the role works with the wider IG team, including Regular Giving and Legacy, to provide the best possible donor experience.
The ideal candidate will be creative, reliable and a team player with good project management and communication skills, and attention to detail. Copy writing and spreadsheet skills would be advantageous, as would an interest in pets.
The role can be based either at head office in Cambridgeshire or at our friendly office in London, with occasional travel to head office.
Wood Green will offer you the opportunity to progress your career in an experienced, ambitious and growing fundraising team, with access to support and training to help you excel in your role.
• Support the Campaign Manager and Senior Development Manager with the planning, delivery and evaluation of a wide range of fundraising campaigns.
• Project manage assigned campaigns from planning through to reporting, with support and guidance.
• Manage the new donor journey.
• Work with colleagues, agencies and suppliers to deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
• Experience delivering direct marketing campaigns, including the creative process, data preparation and results analysis.
• Ability to manage a variety of projects and prioritise effectively.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• A friendly team player with good communication skills.
- JD Individual Giving Executive.pdf (PDF, 660 Kb)