This is an integral role in an expanding data insights team to support the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Your main responsibility will be to provide regular insights for complex selections, delivering those selections, ensuring data is accurate and reliable.
Working closely with Fundraising & Communication department, you will take responsibility for the provision of accurate data selections and segmentation for a wide range of fundraising and marketing activities. You will also work closely with Supporter Relations Team to ensure that supporter communication activities, campaign coding and communication histories are recorded on the database accurately and effectively. You will contribute to building and maintaining a robust and accurate database in order to support our ambitious Fundraising plan.
Why you’ll be hired:
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in working for a Charity and understand the key role data Analyst can play in the Insight Team.
You will have:
• Solid working experience with FastStats on daily basis to provide complex selections.
• Experience of carrying out business analysis to inform evidence-based decision making and an understanding of how CRM systems function.
• Good working understanding of analytical tools or languages (relational databases/ CRM), reporting tools (Power BI) and consolidation with third party data.
• Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques, including statistical analysis and demonstrable experience of solving complex business problems.
• An undergraduate degree in a related subject, or comparative work experience.
Why you should apply:
This is a fascinating role in a growing department within an organisation that really values the role data Analyst play in fundraising and supporter relationships.
We will be hosting interviews week commencing 1st July 2019.
- Data Analyst JD.pdf (PDF, 318 Kb)