Individual Giving Executive
Do you have marketing or fundraising experience and are you looking to further your career in the charity sector?
Wood Green, The Animals Charity, is looking for a new team member to join the Regular Giving team within its Individual Giving department. If you are successful, you will work across a wide range of products (regular giving and sponsorship) and channels (DRTV, digital, direct mail, telephone and emails), working on donor acquisition and retention campaigns. It is an exciting time to join us as we grow our fundraising and you will be integral in the implementation of our lottery. In addition, you will work with the wider Individual Giving department, including Cash & Raffle and Legacy teams, to provide the best possible donor experience.
You are creative, reliable and a team player with good project management and communication skills, and attention to detail. Copy writing and spreadsheet skills would be advantageous, as would an interest in pets.
The role can be based either at head office in Cambridgeshire or at our friendly office in London, with occasional travel to head office.
Wood Green will offer you the opportunity to progress your career in an experienced, ambitious and growing fundraising team, with access to support and training to help you excel in your role.
• Support the Campaign Manager and Senior Development Manager with the planning, delivery and evaluation of a wide range of fundraising campaigns.
• Project manage assigned campaigns from planning through to reporting, with support and guidance.
• Manage the Sponsorship communication programme.
• Work with colleagues, agencies and suppliers to deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
• Experience delivering direct marketing campaigns, including the creative process, data preparation and results analysis.
• Ability to manage a variety of projects and prioritise effectively.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• A friendly team player with good communication skills.
- Individual Giving Executive - Role Profile.pdf (PDF, 787 Kb)