People Service Partner
We are committed to providing our pets with outstanding care and secure and loving homes and supporting pet owners and the wider community to build rewarding relationships with pets.
About the role
Joining our team in a period of exciting change, you will lead and support the development, launch, embedding and delivery of this new service function for our people. We’re implementing our new HR Management System (HRMS) and fully managed outsourced payroll service, so initially you will be part of the project team developing our phased HR Transformation journey, as we work towards transforming our highly administrative department to a more value-adding team. Our goal is to be paperless, to fully utilise our new systems and work with colleagues to deliver the new system (CIPHR) planned for April 2021.
You will play a vital role in delivering our new People Strategy and helping us realise our teams’ vision of developing and maximising our people’s potential and provide an exemplary customer experience. You will have an exciting challenge of working with senior leaders and alongside our People and Talent Partners to build a responsive People Services team. Key to the role will be to develop an empowering People team culture, where people are coached rather than told and supported rather than instructed.
• You have previous experience of setting up and running a professional HR/People Service function and have experience of cloud based HRMS technology.
• You are a proven leader with the ability to motivate and continue to develop the team.
• You are familiar with multiple areas of HR and payroll operational methodologies and demonstrate exceptional customer focus with strong communication and stakeholders management skills.
• You are digitally savvy, organised and love working on multiple things.
If you are reading through this and it matches your desire to make a difference and aligns with your experience, we would love to hear from you.
- People Service Partner Role Profile.pdf (PDF, 927 Kb)